The Cisco® 8500 Series Wireless Controllers are a highly scalable and flexible platform that enables mission-critical wireless networking for enterprise and service provider deployments. AIR-CT8510-500-K9 supports 500 APs.
Designed for 802.11ac and 802.11n performance and maximum scalability, the 8500 Series offers enhanced uptime for high-scale deployments with support for:
● 6000 access points and 64,000 clients in a 1RU form factor
● 4096 VLANs for large-scale deployments
● Sub-second access point and client failover for Service Set
Identifier (SSID) high availability
● Dual-redundant power supplies installed (AC or DC)
● Dual-redundant 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
|Description||Cisco 8500 Series Wireless Controller Supporting 500 Aps|
|Features (Cisco 8500 Series)||– Supports 100,300, 500, 1000, 3000, or 6000 access points|
– Supports up to 64,000 clients with licenses
– Supports up to 6000 branch locations (up to 2000 Cisco FlexConnect groups) with 100 access points per Flexgroup and multiple Flex-groups per remote location
– Supports up to 4096 VLANs
|Interfaces||– 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces|
– Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) options
– LED indicators: Network Link, Diagnostics
– 1 x service port: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet (RJ-45)
|Wireless||IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11d, WMM/802.11e, 802.11h, 802.11n, 802.11k, 802.11r, 802.11u, 802.11w, 802.11ac|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||17.30 x 28.00 x 1.69 in. (440.0 x 711.4 x 43.0 mm)|
|Net Weight||35.1 lb (15.9 kg)|
Cisco 8510 Series Wireless Controller AIR-CT8510-500-K9 is sealed in cisco original box. We will also pack AIR-CT8510-500-K9 with the second box before shipping.
Our products will be sent via FedEx,DHL,TNT,UPS,EMS,and so on.but the buyer is responsible for
customs clearance and pay tariff when the product arrived destination country.
There are no reviews yet.