C9200L-48PXG-2Y-E is the C9200L 48-port (8xmGig, 40x1G), 2x25G PoE+, Network Essentials. Cisco® Catalyst® 9200 Series switches extend the power of intent-based networking and Catalyst 9000 hardware and software innovation to a broader set of deployments. With its family pedigree, Catalyst 9200 Series switches offer simplicity without compromise – it is secure, always on, and IT simplified.
As foundational building blocks for the Cisco Digital Network Architecture, Catalyst 9200 Series switches help customers simplify complexity, optimize IT, and reduce operational costs by leveraging intelligence, automation and human expertise that no other vendor can deliver regardless of where you are in the intent-based networking journey.
Catalyst 9200 Series switches provide security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data that flows through the switch. It provides resiliency that keeps your business up and running seamlessly. Combine that with open APIs of Cisco IOS XE and programmability of the UADP ASIC technology, Catalyst 9200 Series switches give you what you need now with investment protection on future innovations.
With full PoE+ capability, power and fan redundancy, stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps, modular uplinks, Layer 3 feature support, and cold patching, Catalyst 9200 Series switches are the industry’s unparalleled solution with differentiated resiliency and progressive architecture for cost-effective branch-office access.
Catalyst 9200 series provides these highlights:
● Up to 48 ports of full Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability
● Resiliency with Field-Replaceable Units (FRU) and redundant power supply, fans, and modular uplinks
● Flexible downlink options with data or PoE+
● Operational efficiency with optional backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps
● UADP 2.0 Mini with integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with better cost structure
● Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy systems
● Layer 3 capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
● Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible NetFlow
● Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access):
◦ Simplified operations and deployment with policy-based automation from edge to cloud managed with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
◦ Network assurance and improved resolution time through Cisco DNA Center™
● Plug and Play (PnP) enabled: A simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or updates to an existing network
● Cisco IOS XE: A Common Licensing based operating system for the enterprise Cisco Catalyst 9000 product family with support for model-driven programmability and streaming telemetry
● ASIC with programmable pipeline and micro-engine capabilities, along with template-based, configurable allocation of Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding, Access Control Lists (ACLs), and Quality of Service (QoS) entries
|Downlinks total 10/100/1000 or PoE+ copper ports||48 ports full POE+ (8 mGig ports up to 10G, 40 ports up to 1G)|
|Uplink configuration||2x 25G fixed uplinks|
|Default primary AC power supply||PWR-C5-1KWAC|
|Chassis Dimensions||1.73 x 17.5 x 13.8 in|
4.4 x 44.5 x 35.0 cm
|Stacking bandwidth||80 Gbps|
|Total number of MAC addresses||16,000|
|Total number of IPv4 routes (ARP plus learned routes)||11,000 (8,000 direct routes and 3,000 indirect routes)|
|IPv4 routing entries||3,000|
|IPv6 routing entries||1,500|
|Multicast routing scale||1,000|
|QoS scale entries||1,000|
|ACL scale entries||1,500|
|Packet buffer per SKU||6 MB buffers for 24- or 48-port Gigabit Ethernet models|
|Flexible NetFlow (FNF) entries||16,000 flows on 24- and 48-port Gigabit Ethernet models|
|Total Switched Virtual Interfaces (SVIs)||512|
|Jumbo frames||9198 bytes|
|Wireless bandwidth per switch||N/A|
|Switching capacity||340 Gbps|
|Forwarding rate||252.97 Mpps|
|Mean time between failures (hours)||337,260|
Cisco Catalyst 9200L 48 port PoE+ Switch C9200L-48PXG-2Y-E is sealed in cisco original box. We will also pack C9200L-48PXG-2Y-E with the second box before shipping.
Our products will be sent via FedEx,DHL,TNT,UPS,EMS,and so on.but the buyer is responsible for
customs clearance and pay tariff when the product arrived destination country.
There are no reviews yet.