The Cisco Catalyst 4500-X Series offers key innovations, including:
● Platform Scalability: Delivers up-to 800 Gbps of switching capacity, capable of scaling up to 1.6-Tbps capacity with the VSS technology. Future-proof investment with modular uplink and auto-detect 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
● High Availability: Delivers the network availability demanded by business-critical enterprise applications through comprehensive high-availability capabilities, including VSS and EVN. Furthermore, innovative features such as redundant hot swappable fans and power supplies with AC to DC, and DC to AC failover remove single point of failure in network.
● Application Monitoring: Enhanced application monitoring through Flexible Netflow and eight ports of line rate bidirectional Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN)/Remote Switched Port Analyzer (RSPAN). In addition Cisco IOS® XE Software provides the ability to host third-party applications.
● Security: Support for Cisco TrustSec™ technology as well as robust control plane policing (CoPP) to address denial of service attacks.
● Simplified Operations: Support for Smart Install Director, providing a single point of management
enabling zero-touch deployment for new switches and stacks in campus and branch networks.
WS-C4500X-F-16SFP+ is one of the Catalyst 4500-X series switches. The Catalyst 4500-X series switch is a fixed aggregation switch that delivers best-in-class scalability, simplified network virtualization, and integrated network services for space-constrained environments in campus networks.
|Virtual interfaces (VLANs)
|Min Operating Temperature
|Max Operating Temperature
|Min Storage Temperature
|Max Storage Temperature
|Max Supported Size
|AS/NZS, AS/NZS 60950-1, BSMI CNS 13438 Class A, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN300-386, EN55022 Class A, EN55024, FCC CFR47 Part 15, ICES-003 Class A, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, RoHS, UL 60950-1, VCCI Class A ITE
|Data Link Protocol
|Remote Management Protocol
|RMON 1, RMON 2
|IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3ae
|Access Control List (ACL) support, Back to front airflow, Layer 2 switching, Quality of Service (QoS), Redundant hot swappable fans, VLAN support
|MAC Address Table Size
|Network hubs and switches
|Jumbo Frame Support
|10 Gigabit Ethernet
|10 Gigabit SFP+
|Max Supported Qty
|Power Consumption Operational
|Power Redundancy Scheme
|1+1 (with optional power supply)
|Internal power supply
|Support Details Type
|Support Details Service Included
|Advance parts replacement
|Support Details Full Contract Period
|Service & Support
|Service & Support Details
|SD Memory Card
|Cisco IOS IP Base
Cisco Catalyst 4500-X 16 Port Switch WS-C4500X-F-16SFP+ is sealed in cisco original box. We will also pack WS-C4500X-F-16SFP+ with the second box before shipping.
Our products will be sent via FedEx,DHL,TNT,UPS,EMS,and so on.but the buyer is responsible for
customs clearance and pay tariff when the product arrived destination country.