Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 Series Switches are fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet enterprise-class Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses and branch offices. These are simple, flexible and secure switches ideal for out-of-the-wiring-closet and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments. Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management and network management via a Command-Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web UI. These switches deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, operational efficiency for small organizations.
The Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches provides these features:
* 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate forwarding
* 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)/RJ 45 Combo uplinks or 4 fixed 0 Gigabit Ethernet Enhanced SFP (SFP+) uplinks
* Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W
* CLI and/or intuitive web UI manageability options
* Network monitoring through sampled flow (sFlow)
* Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
* Compact fanless models available with a depth of less than 13 inches (33 cm)
*Device management support with over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45, or USB console access
* Reliability with a higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an enhanced limited lifetime warranty support(E-LLW)
|Description||24x 10/100/1000 Ethernet PoE+ ports and 195W PoE budget, 4x 1G SFP uplinks|
|Gigabit Ethernet ports||24|
|Uplink interfaces||4 SFP|
|Dimensions (WxDxH in inches)||17.5 x 11.76 x 1.73|
|CPU||ARM v7 800 MHz|
|Flash memory||256 MB|
|Forwarding bandwidth||28 Gbps|
|Switching bandwidth||56 Gbps|
|Forwarding rate(64—byte L3 packets)||41.67 Mpps|
Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches C1000-24P-4G-L is sealed in cisco original box. We will also pack C1000-24P-4G-L with the second box before shipping.
Our products will be sent via FedEx,DHL,TNT,UPS,EMS,and so on.but the buyer is responsible for
customs clearance and pay tariff when the product arrived destination country.
There are no reviews yet.